Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future, and we want you to be a part of it!
We’re looking to hire an entry level Talent Acquisition Business Partner (TABP) for our Boston office. Are you passionate about the art of identifying prospects who convert to candidates, and candidates who become hires? If yes, then we should talk!
What you’ll do as an Associate TABP...
- Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers globally to deeply understand the technical requirements of the role, the function, and how it fits into the organization.
- Strategize different ways to build the talent pipeline and complete tactical research, referral generation, and sourcing campaigns.
- Find candidates through innovative search techniques.
- Engage and activate passive candidates via highly targeted and personalized approaches.
- Screen resumes and interview job applicants to resolve best fit across a broad range of positions such that you can route candidates appropriately.
- Identify and send outbound messaging to at least 250 potential candidates per week.
What you’ll need to qualify for an interview...
- A curiosity about Talent Acquisition.
Extra credit if you have...
- Experience in the web content management domain.
You’ll enjoy this role if you...
- Want to learn the latest techniques to find and engage passive candidates online (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Boolean, Github, Internet Sourcing, etc).
- Are a self-starter with a team first mentality.
- Have a strong ability to tell a company’s story in a way that speaks to an individual candidate’s motivation and career goals/interests.
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.