Associate Recruiter - Entry Level at Acquia
Headquartered in Boston, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia is looking for two Associate Recruiters (a.k.a. Associate Talent Acquisition Business Partner) to join our global team and accelerate recruiting for key areas of our business. This role is a great opportunity to have a direct impact fueling business growth and building recruiting strategies that deliver. You will be responsible for driving the growth of the multiple high-performing functions across the company!
- Source, Recruit and Hire Top Talent.
- Practice full lifecycle recruiting from requisition approval to offer acceptance.
- Be creative! Constantly be bringing new ideas to the table on how to expand our recruiting platform and reach in the market.
- Be an extravert! Attend functions, fairs and meetings as an Acquia Ambassador.
- Get ahead of the game! Anticipate business priorities and how business needs will impact staffing plans long-term.
- Be able to help your team and “jump in and own it” across our global needs.
- Partner with your hiring managers and interview teams to deliver an exceptional candidate experience.
- No prior experience required, but relevant internships are a plus.
- Tireless networking skills and the desire to find “The One”
- Must have a strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment with speed and accuracy
- Be highly organized, efficient, and manage time effectively
- Strong customer service mindset, focused and responsive
- An excellent communicator
- Be self-motivated with a strong work ethic
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.