As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world and beyond.
Formlabs is scaling up fast, and our People Operations team is keeping pace. We’re looking for an HR generalist who has that perfect balance of HR operations and employee advocacy. We’re looking for someone who can immediately jump in to support administrative tasks, help get projects over the finish line, and proactively identify and new opportunities for us to scale and serve our employees. You will work closely with a few key players across our People Operations, Systems, and Legal team.
If you are thrilled by the prospect of having a full plate on day one, and ready to support our growth as we pass 500 employees over the next year, we want you as our HR Generalist.
- Own, improve, and scale up our payroll and benefits processes
- Design and implement initiatives and programs that support our employees
- Care deeply about culture, people, and bring a human approach to HR practices
- Ready to hit the ground running – you have been “the HR person” before
- Understand the nuts and bolts of modern HR and People Operations processes
- Excited to help shape our total rewards strategy and payroll operations as we grow
- Proficient with excel and comfortable using data to drive insights and decisions
- Possess a solid understanding of federal and state regulations and compliance
- Proven success rolling out benefits and perks programs company-wide
- Deeply fulfilled by serving others – no matter how big or small the problem
- Extremely organized and never miss a detail or drop a task
- Can handle the most sensitive employee information with discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communicator who is professional at all times
- Experience with HRIS systems (Bamboo, Namely)
- PHR or SHRM certification (or other formal training)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.