Senior Payroll Analyst
We are seeking a customer service driven Senior Payroll Specialist who wants to work in an exciting, fast paced environment with exposure to 18+ international payrolls as well as the US covering 1,500 employees and growing! In this position you will report to the Global Payroll Manager within the Total Rewards Team and work in our Boston office.
What you’ll do -
- Lead processing and auditing of the bi-weekly US payrolls (Salaried and Hourly) and also for some of the various international payrolls
- With the team, prepare files to upload payroll input for processing and reconcile payroll prior to transmission as well as create on-demand checks and ACHs/wire requests for terminations
- Respond to inquiries, analyze payroll data and research discrepancies (commissions, bonuses, one-time payments, ESPP, RSU, etc.) and run adhoc reports as needed for audits.
- Partner closely with Finance, People Strategy and other groups on payroll related questions, projects or requests
- Identify ways to streamline and improve payroll processes and efficiencies and implement with the team
- Participate in projects and cross-functional work within People Strategy as an integral part of the payroll team
What you need to succeed
- 4 plus years of US payroll experience with a large hourly population and some international payroll experience using ADP Streamline and ADP Workforce Now
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast paced environment with dedication to follow-through on all tasks and meeting deadlines
- Provide excellent customer service while exercising the highest level of confidentiality when dealing with employee information
- Ability to prioritize with minimal supervision and to adapt quickly to changing needs
- Proficient technical skills in Excel/Google sheets
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team