At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient is on a mission to help the Healthcare industry take advantage of modern data and analytics architectures, tools, and patterns to improve the quality and affordability of care. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to assist Perficient and its customers to grow the capabilities necessary to improve care through better use of data and information, and in the process take their career to the next level.
This role requires a hands on Technical Architect with HC Payer Data and ETL experience. This consultant must execute at an architect level but most importantly has to be a leader. We expect someone that is not a senior architect/leader but an up and comer that has strong leadership acumen. Must be able to negotiate with customers and lead team. Must have significant experience working on Data Warehouse and ETL projects. Local to Bay area preferred but anywhere in MT or PT timezone will work.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for the Perficient team, solution, and overall customer and Perficient success and growth in delivering Data & Analytics solutions for large Healthcare client engagements and projects.
- Provide thought leadership and advocate/evangelize the value and application of data and analytics solutions and innovation within the Perficient and customer team and stakeholders.
- Ensure the solutions and projects we implement include industry leading architectures, designs, operational frameworks, patterns, and processes to allow our customer to run and operate the solutions across the full data lifecycle over time and with consideration for change, which is inevitable.
- Lead, mentor and manage the Perficient team engaged within the customer’s data and analytics project/program/organization, including guiding team members to promote their success both on the immediate project and from a broader career perspective.
- Assist Perficient account and practice leadership teams in expanding business at your primary account, as well as developing new business at other/new accounts.
- Participate as a key leader and SME on Healthcare architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmap engagements, as well as within the sales cycle to enable new project acquisition; work with our clients to form the right solution and technical vision to meet our customer’s needs.
- Drive project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
- Engage with technical architects and staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
- Demonstrate broad technical solution leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
Qualifications and Experience
Must have superb verbal and written communication skills with experience presenting ideas, concepts and architectures in various contexts/audiences, including within the solution sales cycle. Must have strong customer engagement, problem solving, and collaboration skills and experience, with proven ability to work through technical issues, people issues, and financial/billing issues which occur on large engagements. Experience working with senior business, clinical, and technical executives, stakeholders and architects to analyze high level business, organizational and technical needs, visualize and elaborate solutions, assess current state capabilities and future needs, create project roadmaps and implementation plans, and drive project execution from a technical solution perspective.
- Deep and broad experience designing and implementing data and analytics solutions for healthcare customers, including data warehouses and lakes, business intelligence and analytics solutions, master data and reference data management solutions, data catalogues and glossaries, as well as data governance organizations and processes.
- Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight to Perficient and client resources and stakeholders.
- Experience leading projects that affect change across full program capabilities and needs (discover, design, implement, tune and run), with an emphasis on experience delivering within a hybrid Agile-Scrum and waterfall framework.
- Significant experience implementing Cloud based data and analytics solutions and visualizing, defining, and implementing modern, forward looking data and analytics architectures.
- Experience in a professional services / consulting firm.
- Possess a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture.
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition for Big Data and traditional data warehousing and analytics projects.
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience leading customer workshop sessions to educate customers on the latest technology trends and best practices.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical and pre-sales documentation.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams.
- Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must have experience working in Healthcare Payer and or Healthcare Provider industry
- Must be open to travel as needed.
More About Perficient
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.