Supply Chain Planner at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our passion is designing powerful 3D printing tools. Our diverse Manufacturing team makes these ideas a reality so our products can be enjoyed by thousands of people around the world. Your role will be to forecast at our factories across three continents, making sure every customer that can get a printer on time and that our finished goods inventory spans the globe.
If you are a versatile person who is passionate about attention to numbers and detail, we want you to join us as our Supply Chain Planner. In this role you will report to our Head of Logistics.
- Work together with Sales on a global global production forecast for printers, resins and accessories across all our product lines and all our factories
- Manage global finished goods inventory and safety stock
- Make the fulfillment experience a delight for customers
- Help develop our supply network strategy and infrastructure to support our growth
- Provide ad-hoc support and data analyses to teams across the organization as needed
- Proven success managing supply chains across many borders
- Understanding of the intricacies of inventory management
- Value the customer experience as much as efficiency
- Expert in Google sheets/excel and proficient in usage of databases (SQL)
- Superior organizational skills with utmost attention to detail
- Ability to work with diverse teams to get results
- Familiarity with enterprise resource planning systems
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Fully stocked kitchens and catered lunches three days a week
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.