Sr Process Improvement Business Intelligence Professional - Dental Network Development & Relations
The Senior Business Intelligence Engineer designs, communicates, and implements an operational plan for completing the project; monitors progress and performance against the project plan; takes action to resolve operational problems and minimize delays. Identifies, develops, and gathers the resources to complete the project. Prepares designs and work specifications; develops project schedules, budgets and forecasts; Communicates with other operational areas in the organization to secure specialized resources and contributions for the project. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Provides dental network structural guidance for network related IT projects, large dental case custom network building and network compliance projects.
- Playbook tool template documentation, and process and development, documentation, standardization and optimization for Dental Network within the larger Network Organization. This includes intra-departmental and cross departmental efforts.
- Partnership with Dental Network, Operational, IT, Risk and Finance leadership on workflow documentation and staffing modeling.
- Act as an advocate for all leaders within Network Development, working closely with senior leaders and IT partners to ensure project estimations, creation of CBAs, understanding of return on investment/project prioritization, and securing of funding.
- Champion the stakeholder’s/business owner’s needs and goals during the project.
- Efficiently identify and solve project issues and embody and demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
Optimizes resource and budget allocation to ensure successful completion of projects
- Bachelor's degree and 5 or more years of technical experience OR Master's degree and 3 or more years of experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication to senior and executive leadership
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong collaboration and facilitation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Proven ability to understand cost benefit analysis and return on investment
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Ability to build and establish positive working relationships with key business partners
- Project Leadership experience is preferred