Sr People Insights Analyst at Chewy
At Chewy, data drives all of our decision-making, and our HR organization is no exception. Chewy is looking for an Sr People Insights Analyst to join our HR Analytics Team based in Dania Beach, FL. The role will support in uncovering data-driven metrics & insights to better attract, hire, engage, develop, and retain Chewy’s most important asset – our talent.
This role will play an important part in supporting Chewy’s people priorities through partnering with key stakeholders in HR (such as Recruiting, Learning & Development, Business Partners, Compensation) and outside HR (such as Fulfillment Center Operations, Finance, etc.) to act as a consultant in solving people data-related questions.
What you’ll do:
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (Workday), time and attendance system (Kronos), listening mechanisms (Glint), exit interviews, and other sources.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns relative to recruitment and hiring practices, retention and turnover, engagement and sentiment analysis, and talent development and movement.
- Enhance our capability to analyze and “make sense” of large data sets and translate into a visually appealing manner that tells a story and helps make better data driven decisions.
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Perform complex analyses by leveraging large data sets from multiple systems and present actionable insights to cross-functional teams
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Contribute to automating, standardizing, and publishing key reports and dashboards, using Tableau and Excel, to help disseminate data and insights to senior leaders and internal stakeholders
- Design and implement interactive dashboards using Tableau and Excel Macros
- Develop epics and user stories which support and prioritize FC People Analytics initiatives.
- Collaborate with members of HR to identify, standardize, and implement data & analytics solutions, including enhanced tools and process improvements
- Work with IT partners to build and maintain the HR Datamart
- Partner with the source system owners, and data management team to develop and implement Data Governance through partnering with key stakeholders .
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Identify and drive resolution of data quality issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Information Management or a related degree with analytical emphasis, or equivalent military experience
- 2+ years of related work experience analyzing data and building dashboards.
- Advanced Proficiency in SQL, Excel, and statistics.
- Data Visualization skills and knowledge in Tableau.
- Proven ability to use data, analytics, and business knowledge to solve complex business problems.
- Ability to quickly learn the organization analytics needs and business hypothesis, translate these into consumable data and analytics models.
- Proven track record of superior service delivery, analytical expertise within an HR Function and ability to “tell the story “, using data.
- Advanced Excel skill, Tableau experience required and hands on experience with one or more BI platforms / visualization tools desired
- SQL, R, Python, and related software experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of HR practices.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Masters or equivalent advanced academic degree
- Advanced technical skills using Python, R, or other programming languages
- Proficiency in Greenhouse ATS data infrastructure and reporting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access, Visio, and PowerPoint
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]