Sr. Market Research Analyst (REMOTE - United States) at Vendr
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:36 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $550+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,200+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the world’s fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 130+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $550M+ in software spend
- Saved $99M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
Vendr is a product and technology company with an extremely important service component. Executive Buyers are the face of our business to customers and salespeople. As a Senior Analyst you’ll support the Buyer team with market insights so they can truly become experts with everything ‘SaaS’ and help further establish our team as market leaders. You’ll develop content and build training materials and scalable processes to support our team as we grow 2x.
Please note, our headquarters are located in Boston and Charleston but this role can be remote.
What you'll do:
- Research and compile analysis on the top 300 suppliers that our customers typically buy from.
- Keep up with SaaS industry trends and competitive landscape, and develop content and collateral, including presentation decks, for internal and external audiences.
- Build SaaS training curriculum and certifications for our Buyer team using our Learning Management System.
- Extract Insights from buyers post deal completion and compile the information in our product.
- Build and format supplier insights into VendrApp.
- Prep buyers with insights and analysis for customer-supplier analysis meetings.
What we need:
- Ideally 2+ years at a market research or consulting firm, or experience in a procurement or sourcing role.
- Ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data to help draw actionable insights.
- An innate curiosity and hunger to keep up with the latest trends, technologies and happenings in the SaaS world.
- Excellent time-management skills withe the ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to a fast-changing environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Comfort building presentation decks for Executive Audiences.
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas at this time.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description