We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Be part of the newest game changer.
We’re looking for a Sr. Manager of Sportsbook Analytics to apply strategic and analytical skills to drive our business strategy and operations in the rapidly developing Sportsbook market. You will play a vital role collaborating across functions in an entrepreneurial culture that promotes continuous learning, rewards innovation, and values fact-based decision making. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Sr. Manager of Sportsbook Analytics
- Continuously introduce, test, and learn the impact of new ideas that will accelerate growth, enhance the customer experience, and foster loyalty.
- Develop and implement a performance measurement toolkit that powers a best-in-class Operations team.
- Creatively use data in new ways that improves and automates our business processes.
- Collaborate closely with partners across Product, Sales, Operations, and others to drive improvement in quality, volume, service, and profitability.
- Establish and maintain high standards of analytic excellence while simultaneously evaluating where analysis is approaching “diminishing returns.”
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.