Snaplogic developer at Perficient
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Snaplogic Developer -remote opportunity.
As a Lead Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Create / Code ETL data pipelines for a state of the art analytics applications
- Hands-on in SnapLogic and any of the industry leading ETL tools e.g. Informatica
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries, functions and stored procedures
- Deploy and schedule data processing jobs to production
- Configure, setup and manage ETL environments
- Work with stakeholders to identify and document requirements
- Configure and schedule data pipelines
- Translate business requirements to technical specifications and code data pipelines
- Troubleshoot ETL jobs and Data Pipelines
- Experience working with Snowflake (knowledge of Snowpipe), RDBMS (Oracle etc.) strongly desired
- Experience in dealing with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data in batch and real-time environments using API calls
- Experience with working in AWS cloud environment
- Familiarity with DevOps and CI/CD as well as Agile tools and processes including Git, Azure Dev Ops (ADO)
- Passionate coders with 3-5 years of application development experience.
- Analyze, design, develop, and test ETL processes using Snaplogic
- Creating pipelines, using expression language, creating tasks, modularizing and reusing pipelines
- Usage of bulk data integration and design patterns, tuned performance of applications, designed and build web services using Snaplogic
- Master in building Snaplogic interfaces for Snowflake ingestion and performance tuning
- Master is configuring AWS S3 for main storage loading files
- Utilized workday REST and SOAP API's, CSV files extracted to on - premise FTP server, and Snaplogic workday snap to collect reports
- Worked in using Snaplogic for building complex data warehousing logic
- Experience executing Agile scrum based development work
- Managed Snaplogic servers, pipelines and scheduled/triggered tasks.
- Prior or current experience with Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services [IICS] will be a big bonus
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.