Site Merchandising Analyst
Chewy is looking for a Site Merchandising Analyst to join our Merchandising Team based in Boston, MA. The Site Merchandising Analyst is responsible for the execution of merchandising tactics for Chewy’s Healthcare categories, to ultimately improve site funnel metrics. This position will work with Category Managers, Item Operations and UX teams to execute various elements of the site merchandising strategy.
What you'll do:
• Execute category specific site merchandising optimizations, determining the attribute structure, navigation pathways and landing experiences to best drive product discoverability and presentation
• Utilize web analytics and data to guide ongoing improvements and optimize site merchandising tools to drive category traffic and increase conversion
• Work with the analytics team to present a performance analysis on site merchandising tools that are being utilized monthly, highlighting key takeaways and future action plans.
• Work with category management to drive improvements to customer experience alongside UI/UX and content teams within category. Strategize cross functional projects / enhancements / updates that will improve category conversion and drive revenue growth.
What you'll need:
• College Degree similar to Business Administration, Marketing, Business Analytics or Economics
• 2 + years of experience with an e-commerce platform
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; collaborate effectively with cross functional partners
• Demonstrate data driven approach to drive recommendations and action plans
• Excellent attention to detail and very organized
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while managing priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and SQL
• Experience in e-commerce back-end operations and Google Analytics
• Experience in marketing research
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]