At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient is looking for an experienced Senior SQL Developer in our Healthcare Business Unit. Remote position requiring occassional travel to client, when safe.
Perficient is on a mission to help the Healthcare industry take advantage of modern data and analytics architectures, tools, and patterns to improve the quality and affordability of care. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to assist Perficient and its customers to grow the capabilities necessary to improve care through better use of data and information, and in the process take their career to the next level.
- Develop SQL queries and stored procedure to satisfy data and reporting requirements.
- Design and develop data warehouse platform, capabilities, data schemas, and models.
- Design, build and maintain ETL pipelines to support data and analytical needs.
- Ability to understand Hadoop infrastructure and write queries to support data analysis, using Hive and Impala.
- Ability to create source to target mapping documents.
- Perform unit testing on all published deliverables and track/document test cases.
- Advanced level of SQL programming for data analysis is required.
- Proven ability in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization by Indexing, Partitioning and Denormalization.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to solve complex problems with minimal direction.
Must be able to interact effectively and patiently with customers especially while under pressure.
- The ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines for self and others as required.
- 3+ years demonstrated coding in writing Complex Stored Procedures, Queries, Views, User Defined Functions, Cursors and Common Table Expressions using SQL or T-SQL.
- 2+ years of experience in Data Mining (i.e., SQL, ETL, complex data warehouses)
- 2+ years of experience working with ETL tools like SSIS, Informatica, Datastage or Talend
- 1+ years of experience in designing and developing data models for Transactions and Reporting.
- 1+ years of EMR and Healthcare claims data experience is a plus
- 2+ years of experience building analytics using BI tools, such as Tableau is a plus
- Proficiency in Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse environment with involvement in design, development, implementation, troubleshooting and support of ETL process
- Proven ability in developing Data warehousing, Operational Data Store (ODS) and Data Marts
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.