Senior Manager, Supply Chain Process Enablement & Data Governance at Thrasio
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:12 p.m. (EST) on Friday, February 11, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
The Senior Manager, Supply Chain Process Enablement & Data Governance is primarily responsible for leading the alignment of the end-to-end supply chain related processes and data, to ensure business continuity and capture expected value from the acquisitions.
- Assess current supply chain processes and master data
- Analyze current operating model and define transition and migration plan to Thrasio processes and systems
- Ensure supply chain master data compliance and migration to Thrasio systems
- Define and update processes to support new businesses
- Oversee and manage supply chain process migration and integration within Thrasio application map.
- Execute the cutover plan and support the Supply Chain Operations handoff post-integration
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management and systems integration related disciplines is required
- 7+ years of professional experience in end-to-end supply chain processes enablement, with a minimum of three years in business and IT transformation, and change management
- 5+ years of professional experience working with various ERPs, WMS, and QMS
- Previous change management experience
- Outstanding people leadership across organizational levels, functions, cultures, and geographies
- Flexibility to travel 10-30% domestic and international
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.