Cambridge, MA OR Remote
Do you want to use your analytical expertise to disrupt the insurance industry?
The 3rd Party Distribution (Agency and Enterprise) Strategy & Operations team at EverQuote is seeking a LEad Analyst to drive high impact projects, improve our analytics data infrastructure, and become a strategic and data expert for the 3P Distribution business. This team’s mission is to enhance, empower, and accelerate decision making through delivering best in class quantitative and qualitative data analysis and insight that dramatically improves the consumer, insurance agent, and insurance carrier experience and catalyzes growth for EverQuote’s 3P Distribution channels. In this role, you’d be a key player in formulating and executing this mission.
We're looking for a strong background in quantitative analysis and someone who is comfortable analyzing large datasets to drive decision-making. In addition to being comfortable with data, you are a strong communicator and collaborative problem solver, skilled at getting your hands dirty while owning and driving high-impact initiatives across multiple workstreams.
In this role, you will:
- Utilize your analytical skill-set to evaluate strategic initiatives, drive key business decisions, and unlock revenue growth
- Manage and organize data to enable our team to move fast to support the business
- Identify barriers to grow the business through root cause analysis and help shape initiatives to remove them
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 5+ years of proven analytical experience and ability to work with large data sets
- Proven track record of identifying and hypothesis testing potential high growth levers to drive revenue and other key business results
- Proficient in quantitative analysis; you can deep dive into large amounts of data, draw meaningful insights, dissect business issues, draw actionable conclusions, and implement scalable solutions
- Extensive experience with analytical tools (SQL, Excel, Snowflake, Looker, DataBricks, Tableau); Python/R knowledge a plus
- Demonstrated critical thinking and structured problem solving abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- You thrive in a fluid and dynamic fast-paced environment, and embrace ambiguity
- Strong business consulting, analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- You have a meticulous attention to detail and have delivered results while juggling multiple projects
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.