Senior Informaticist at Humana Studio_h
The Senior Informaticist coordinates with other analytics, IT and business areas across the organization to ensure work is completed with insights from knowledge SMEs. The Senior Informaticist work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Informaticist leverages its advanced knowledge of data, modeling, optimization, and tools. Applies disciplined analytics to predict behavior and optimize programs and products to maximize revenue growth. Utilizes advanced or predictive modeling to develop, test and validate cases that improve the outcomes and quality of the programs we offer. Contributes to more innovative approaches to financial models as it builds knowledge of the business context in which it operates. Understands and analyzes complex data, articulates to various units within the company at the appropriate level, impacts the business from mathematical concepts which have a potentially sizeable dollar impact on the business. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
The Senior Informaticist role within Humana Military is both extremely challenging and rewarding. Successful individuals demonstrate a blend of talents and skills such as strategic thinking, very strong diagnostic and analytical skills, exceptional intellectual aptitude and ability, and imagination and creativity. Attributes such as thought leadership, curiosity, judgment, maturity, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and professional integrity are also key aspects to a successful career. In this role, the Senior Informaticist will work independently and in teams to drive analytic related strategy and develop innovative solutions.
We are looking for experienced analytics professionals formally trained in a quantitative discipline to enable the organization to leverage data to drive operational efficiency and cost reduction efforts across the enterprise. These disciplines incorporate data & statistical analysis, pattern recognition/trends, forecasts and visualizations. If you’re a strong communicator, naturally curious, innovative, and willing to immerse yourself in the data, we invite you to consider joining our pioneering analytics team.
Humana is seeking a Senior Informaticist to translate business needs for providing insights, reporting and visualizations. You will consult with stakeholders on data trends and effectively communicate insights to senior leadership on a regular basis.
Humana Military has additional requirements:
- This individual must be able to pass an eQIP security clearance
- This individual must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor's degree and 5 or more years of data analytics experience OR Master's degree and 3 years of experience
- Experience data mining, cleaning & manipulating data, identifying trends to drive business outcomes and decisions
- Experience using SQL and/or Python
- Experience with using data visualization tools such as Tableau and/or Power BI
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to articulate and present findings and insights to senior leadership
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Advanced Degree
- Six Sigma certification
- Experience using ACG Software
- Health data experience
- Expertise in data mining, forecasting, simulation, and/or predictive modeling