Senior DevOps Engineer, Analytics at Kyruus
- You’ll contribute to our vision and mission by painting the big picture with data that demonstrates the value Kyruus drives to our customers.
- Your typical day will include writing and reviewing infrastructure and tools code and configuration. Your days will be occupied by a myriad AWS services, APIs, Saltstack, Terraform, Linux, CloudFormation and Python. You’ll work in an Agile/Scrum environment with your core team as well as partner teams.
- You’ll bring your expertise in Python, R, or Kafka to build, scale, and deliver dynamic and highly-available enterprise solutions.
- You’ll work to develop the best in class data/DataOps processes.
- You’ll work cross-functionally with the Kyruus internal teams DevOps, and InfraSec professionals to deliver dynamic and highly-available enterprise solutions and lead in the areas of new data platforms.
- You’ll participate in the deployment processes for ProviderMatch Analytics infrastructure.
- You’ll report to the Senior Director, Data Analytics in the Analytics department within the Delivery division.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 6 + years of relevant work experience with cloud data computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data management) to:
- Build, scale and deliver with data platform tools such as AWS Glue, AWS Lambda, Matillion, Kafka and AWS Kinesis.
- Design and implement leveraging AWS services such as CloudWatch, CloudTrail, IAM, SNS and SQS.
- Build, scale and maintain data warehouse with Matillion, Redshift along with serverless functionalities.
- Design and implement serverless Data Lakes on AWS, GCP and/or Windows Azure.
- Develop real-time/near real-time data ingestion from disparate sources.
- Think creatively about how to use technology and tools to solve problems faced by our users and customers.
- Administer all data to ensure compliance with standards, policies, and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Synthesize information to see the big picture while effectively managing detail.
- Work cross-functionally by connecting the dots between our products, our business initiatives, and our customers.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You can articulate the business value of the Analytics the team produces.
- You juggle several complex long-term projects while handling ad-hoc requests.
- You convey complex concepts and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences and multiple stakeholders.
- You develop requirements that demonstrate a thorough understanding of the product/platform features and business problems Kyruus solves.
- You are designing and implementing real-time analytics solutions using industry standard technologies.
- You are collaborating with various stakeholders and teams to carry out scalable solutions.
- Kyruuvians in the Senior DevOps Engineer role can move in a more linear career path either on the individual contributor track to a Principal DevOps Engineer role.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.