Senior Data & Reporting Professional at Humana Studio_h
The Senior Data and Reporting Professional generates ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts. The Senior Data and Reporting Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Data and Reporting Professional integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
- Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources.
- May create specifications for reports based on business requests.
- Begins to influence department’s strategy.
- Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of technical experience in data reporting
2+ years of project leadership experience
- Experience with preferred technologies such as SAS, SQL, R, Python, Power BI, Tableau or similar tools
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including ability to link pivots to external data sources, creating pivot tables and summarizing data into reports and dashboards
- Advanced Microsoft Access skills including ability to link to external data sources, pass-through queries, data structure and relationship design.
- Experience working with big and complex data sets within large organizations and/or the analysis of healthcare data
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication to senior and executive leadership
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple or competing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience in a system analytics and/or data warehousing environment
As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Modern Hire, a third-party vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text Messaging interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone to answer the questions provided. Expect this type of interview to last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Your recorded interview(s) via text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.