Who We Are:
Vistaprint’s Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the world’s most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more – all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers.
What You Will Do:
- Be immersed in diverse teams (e.g., Product Owners, Marketing, Developers) where you will collaborate on analyses and continually bring forward ideas and insights to drive value for our customers.
- Data Exploration, Visualization, and Dashboarding. Identify trends and drivers, perform exploratory data analyses and present views that will provide visibility into our performance.
- Data Analysis and Modeling. Incorporate multiple data sources and methodologies to find opportunities to drive marketing efficiency in our advertising and improve the customer experience to acquire valuable customers and promote repeat shopping behavior.
- Design and execute a/b/n tests to optimize the customer experience and analyse results to provide insightful recommendations to the business. Experience with Optimizely a plus.
- Collaborating in a fast paced, agile environment that focuses on delivering customer value early and often.
- Passionate about data and technology. You have experience in SQL. Other programming languages (e.g., Python, R) are a plus. Experience with web analytic tools (i.e., Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics) a plus.
- Inquisitive by nature. You are comfortable with exploratory analysis and statistical techniques and are driven to find meaningful patterns and trends in the data. Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Looker is a plus.
- A resourceful and driven problem solver. You enjoy and/or have demonstrated ability tackling complex problems, drawing inferences from data, and using your analysis skills and eye for business to identify solutions. You have excellent organizational skills, great attention to detail and ability to effectively deliver on projects supporting multiple business partners.
- Team-minded and versatile. You have experience and an interest in partnering with multi-functional team members who come to the table with different perspectives. You are open to creative approaches to solving problems.
- Experienced. 0 to 3+ years in an analytics environment and a bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or related field.
What's in it for You:
- You'll grow and learn a lot. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with amazingly hardworking colleagues, and have the opportunity to solve a diverse set of problems.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference. You’ll be working on projects that can have a real impact on decisions!
- You’ll love your colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. Our Analytics organization is a distributed team with hardworking professionals from different specializations and backgrounds.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put extraordinary importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure an excellent work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our outstanding sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.