Who We Are:
Vistaprint is the industry leader in personalized physical and digital products. We empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression – and we’re fueled by forward-thinking and innovative technology. We encourage our engineers to think like owners – to continue to act small as we grow. Every team builds their own roadmaps, and chooses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level, while still feeling small and nimble. Just last year, Vistaprint generated $1.508B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, websites and more.
What You Will Do:
- Troubleshooting SAP technical and functional issues from diagnosis to issue resolution.
- Scoping, designing, prototyping, and implementing globally scalable SAP solutions in the areas of inventory management, warehouse management, procurement and logistics.
- Delivery of configuration / customization / and business processes to support procurement, logistics, and plant maintenance business requirements.
- Building a close working partnership with the Vistaprint global and plant Supply Chain organizations, as well as peer technology teams (SAP finance and technology teams).
- Defining and expanding functional processes, technology solutions, and support documentation.
- Develop repeatable implementation processes for support functions.
- Participation in work estimation, project planning and functional roadmap efforts
- Using your communication skills to collaborate with other developers, analysts, and business partners in remote locations to gather requirements, provide status updates, participate in design reviews and team meetings, and collaborate on cross-platform solutions
- 5+ years of SAP functional configuration experience with MM / IM / WM module suites, ideally on the S4 platform
- Consulting experience (preferred but not mandatory)
- Deep functional knowledge of Procurement and Supply Chain business processes across the areas of materials management, warehouse management, MRP, direct procurement, indirect procurement, stock transfers and logistics
- Expertise in understanding interfaces relating to external Production Planning systems, procurement portals, and a deep understanding of IDoc messages and exchanges
- Working knowledge of EWM/WM is highly desired
Nice to Have:
- Willingness to leave comfort zone and learn new functionality/modules
- Action orientation and comfort with working in a fast paced, nimble work environment
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Growth and learning. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with amazing colleagues, and get to dig into a diverse set of problems.
- Opportunities to make a difference. You’ll be working on projects that can have a real impact on decisions!
- Amazing colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. Our Analytics organization is a distributed team with hardworking professionals from different specializations and backgrounds.
At Vistaprint, we put extraordinary importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure an excellent work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our outstanding sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, results-oriented culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on crafting customer value (and delight) through accessible, ground breaking technology. We grow with providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.