Sales Compensation Analyst at Klaviyo
The Sales Operations team is critical to the overall success of Klaviyo’s sales and channel teams and you will play an important role in ensuring the timely and accurate payouts of Klaviyo’s sales reps and partners. You are a multi-tasker, with attention to detail, who has experience with system administration, follows and enforces best practice, and you are comfortable with complex analysis.
Our sales team and partner program are growing rapidly and you will be the go-to resource for everything compensation related. The person who would best fit this role is highly collaborative, organized, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. This hire will report to the Sr. Sales Operations Manager.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Partner with Sales, Channel and Finance Leadership to become an expert of our complex sales compensation and partner revenue share strategies
- Responsible for calculation of monthly sales commission, and correspondence with sales and finance to complete and approve the processing of payment
- Responsible for calculation of monthly and quarterly partner revenue share accruals and payments, and correspondence with the channel and finance teams to complete and approve the processing of payment
- Sales and Channel point of contact to research and resolve commission & revenue share questions and disputes
- Partner with Sales, Channel and Finance leadership to document business requirements to translate into system requirements
- Business owner of compensation software, CaptivateIQ
- Prepare and distribute out monthly and quarterly commissions and attainment
- Develop commission related documentation and analysis
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in a compensation, related sales operations or finance functions
- You have prior experience driving and scaling complex, cross-functional, data intensive processes
- You're a clear and thoughtful communicator in discussing and sharing sensitive performance and compensation data with a range of business functions
- Prior experience with CaptivateIQ or other sales compensation software is strongly preferred
- Prior experience with Salesforce is required, and basic administration skills are preferred
- You sweat the details and always maintain a high level of integrity in your work
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are required for this role
- Bachelor degree or equivalent is required for this role
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.