We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
We’re growing quickly and are looking for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst to help us scale through data-driven action. When you join our Analytics team, you will play a vital role in developing our data platform, which will provide you an opportunity to see the impact of your personal work right away. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Regulatory Reporting Analyst:
- You will become an expert on the company's data platform.
- Create regulatory reports and dashboards.
- Partner with Data Engineering, Finance, Compliance, and other applicable stakeholders to deliver timely reporting that satisfies requirements.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis as necessary.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, Business, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 1 year (professional, co-op and/or intern) of analytics experience is required.
- Experience in a highly regulated industry is preferred.
- Experience with SQL and Tableau is required. Additional programming language experience is a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills is required.
- Knowledge of statistics and hypothesis testing is required. Model building experience is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.