As a Cogo Labs Quantitative Data Analyst, you'll run and grow business lines within our incubator. You'll design and implement marketing programs, analyze performance metrics, and use the insights you gain to drive growth in audience engagement and revenue. Your expertise, ideas, and hard work will have a direct and immediate impact on the success of your project.
- Near obsessive use of data to inform business decisions. We believe that efficient growth happens when we make every decision based on a solid, well-directed analysis.
- Unmatched opportunity. We believe in mentoring people to grow as quickly as they can. Today's new grad hires are tomorrow's leaders.
- Flexibility and novelty. Your role will define itself over time, as you identify the problems that you are uniquely capable of solving.
- A fun, inclusive, and supportive culture. Happy employees are the most successful. We are empathetic and take care of each other, and not just because it's good business.
- A bachelor's degree in a field that requires deep analytical thinking and problem-solving. Many of us have Math, Econ, Engineering, or Comp Sci backgrounds, but applications from all quantitative fields are welcome.
- Flexibility and self-motivation. We value the willingness and excitement to wear many hats and the commitment to work on a wide variety of analytical and business problems.
- The ability and desire to make a strong data-driven case when presenting findings and recommendations, while remaining curious and receptive to feedback.
- An effective communicator, articulate in stating project missions, updates, decisions, and rationales verbally and in writing.
- Proactive in developing new ideas and initiating growth opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team, and dedication to being supportive in helping your teammates learn.
- Familiarity with technical tools such as SQL and Python.
- Bonus points if you've previously been responsible for a business unit's bottom line.
If you're reading this and questioning whether you should apply, apply! There's no such thing as a perfect candidate, and we don't expect you to check every box. We're inspired by the uniqueness that people like you bring to the table. The companies that we incubate are only as innovative as the breadth of lived experiences shared by the teams building them. We can't wait to read your application!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.