We’re looking for…
The Planning Analyst assists the Merchandise Planner with sales, margin and inventory plans in order to optimize revenue, profits, inventory efficiency, and the future growth of Rue La La. Qualifying individuals should be highly motivated for advancement, inquisitive, and possess developed analytical, communication and teamwork skills that will enable them to work effectively cross-departmentally with the Planning, Programming, Merchandising and Boutique Production teams.
- Assist Planner in merchandise in event level planning, execution, and analysis
- Maintain and help develop weekly, monthly and seasonal reports
- Assist with recommending product mix for optimal sale results
- Develop strong working relationships with all in-house departments including Merchandising, Boutique Production, Programming, and Technology in order to ensure accuracy and efficiency of work-flow processes
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s degree & 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Excel skills (including experience with formulas & pivot tables)
- Developed analytical skills
- Process oriented self-starter who is highly organized and detail-oriented, and can handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player with excellent written and verbal communications skills
ABOUT THE PLANNING TEAM:
The members of this group are masters in piecing together the Rue Boutique puzzle. Looking at business metrics and current marketplace trends, this team maps out the product assortment and compiles a forecast for when our selected Boutiques should go live.
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 20+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La and Gilt Groupe for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.