People Data Analyst at Workhuman
Reporting into the Director of People Analytics, the People Data Analyst position is a part of the Workhuman IQ team, a team comprised of talented data scientists, phD’s, and people analytic experts. Working cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, and Sales groups, the People Data Analyst conducts research and analysis that helps to uncover insights related to customer usage of the Workhuman Cloud suite of products through business outcomes, and HR industry trends. This critical role contributes research for clients, providing custom analysis of social recognition and continuous performance development program effectiveness relative to business outcomes, as well as broader original research that uncovers how organizations can make their workplaces more human.
Reporting to: Director of People Analytics
Location: Framingham, MA
What You will be Doing:
- Contribute to continuing development of thought leadership in employee social recognition, continuous performance development, and the employee experience as part of the Workhuman IQ team
- Partner with the Strategy and Consulting team and other internal cross-functional teams, as well as external clients and partners to gather research questions, analyze people data, and provide results, data trends and reports
- Prepare, manage, analyze, and visualize data from a range of internal databases and external datasets, including data from HRIS and various survey instruments
- Contribute to company, product, services positioning, and key messages relevant to our existing customers and to defining industry advancements and innovations
- Assist in the development of advanced people analytics and reporting provided to clients and third-party partners
- Contribute to ad-hoc analysis projects in the capacity of subject matter expert as needed
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Proactive and creative approach to problem solving, developing innovative solutions or new approaches in a very fast-moving environment
- Ability to connect with external stakeholders and customers by influencing mindsets and inspiring through data
- Highly collaborative, team player with positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines in support of various business units and client priorities
- 3+ years of experience in a people analytical role, preferably within the HR industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative, scientific or related field (e.g., business, psychology, computer science, mathematics) preferred
- Experience working with and managing large datasets, from both quality and linkage perspectives
- Expert knowledge of business software and spreadsheet applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Intermediate knowledge of basic statistical analyses (including linear and logistic regression, cross-tabulations, and ANOVAs)
- Strong interest and understanding of people (HR) data and systems
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience with statistical software (SPSS, SAS, R) or database languages (SQL) are a plus
- Familiarity with advanced statistical techniques (clustering, decision trees, etc.) are a plus
Who We Are:
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Here you can be yourself, learn, and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments, and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests