Part-Time College Sports Player Pricing Associate
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
As a Part-Time College Sports Player Pricing Associate (10-15 hours per week), you will be responsible for utilizing college sports statistics and research to ensure the highest possible game quality by managing the player pool and assigning player prices. You must be detail-oriented, as game quality is very dependent on the player pool and salary execution.
What you’ll do as a Part-Time Player Pricing Associate:
- Track multiple conferences and players relating to College Basketball and College Football.
- Engage with the sports landscape to identify and manage problematic situations.
- Carefully review large data sets and sports stats, creating and managing a College Sports player pool and each players respective prices
- Identify opportunities to streamline operational processes.
What skills you will use:
- Strong quantitative and analytical ability.
- Passion for sports statistics with a strong understanding of college sports.
- Ability to work in a start-up environment and around a sports schedule.
- Prior working experience with Excel.
Sound like you are you a fit:
- Do you have extensive knowledge of College Football and/or College Basketball (knowing statistics, depth charts, etc.)?
- Can you make your own projections?
- Can you rank players (nationwide, all teams, etc.)?
- Can you price players?
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Cover letter IS required to be considered. Remote candidates will be considered.