Chewy is looking for a Oracle Cloud ERP Senior Functional Architect to join our ERP Technology Team based in Boston, MA. This role will help develop and execute the functional architectural vision for Chewy’s Oracle Cloud ERP platform and work directly with Chewy’s
product owners, stakeholders and management team to ensure that ERP vision is aligned with key business and technology roadmaps. The ideal candidate will have senior functional architect level experience and extensive domain knowledge of Oracle Cloud ERP SCM Cloud modules (Procurement, Inventory Management, Costing) with an understanding of Financial Cloud modules (AR,AP,GL). The candidate will posses extensive cross-functional knowledge of key supply chain processes and end-to-end processes such as Procure-to-Pay. The candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, rapid growth environment and actively participate in a high-performance Agile SCRUM team.
What you'll do:
- Lead the design and functional specification development of scalable ERP cloud solutions to support Chewy’s new business lines
- Lead design and development of solutions to support key business initiatives and enhancements to existing Oracle cloud functionality
- Conduct research on retail/ecommerce industry and Oracle cloud best practices and champion incorporating those into overall Oracle cloud platform vision, functional configuration, integration development
- Develop and maintain roadmaps for Oracle ERP solutions across functional and integration areas and take complete ownership of the deliverables for the initiative from planning to execution.
- Act as Oracle ERP stakeholder on key cross-functional projects and actively participate and provide guidance for evaluation of enterprise cloud products to extend/build upon Oracle cloud ERP solution.
- Collaborate with other functional/technical architects to ensure alignment between Oracle ERP and overall Chewy technical vision
- Drive business transformation and process improvement while providing Oracle ERP solutions as an internal consultant
- Take complete functional ownership supporting ERP production system, delivering enhancements via sprints and while actively leading or contributing to strategic projects
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering related field or equivalent work experience
- Around 15 years functional experience with Oracle ERP Applications
- Minimum 5 years architecting cross-functional solutions for Oracle ERP Applications in lead roles
- Around 3 years of functional implementation experience with in-depth/hands-on cloud configuration, cross-functional solutioning knowledge in Oracle Cloud SCM : Procurement, Costing, Inventory Management, Product Data Hub or Product Information Management (for Item set-up).
- Good to have experience/knowledge of Oracle Cloud Financial Modules such as (AP, AR, GL).
- Experience with full software development life cycle (SDLC) – requirements gathering, map/gap, design, build/development, testing, cut-over and support of Oracle cloud applications.
- Experience with Oracle cloud quarterly updates.
- Experience working in agile/iterative and agile/scrum methodologies
- End-to-end knowledge of processes such as Procure-to-Pay and Order-To-Cash.
- Experience architecting best practice costing solutions using Oracle Cloud ERP costing module.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud based business transformation and process improvement initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience presenting functional solutions to business stakeholders.
- Experience documenting vision and roadmap documentation for Oracle ERP Solutions.
- Oracle Cloud certifications in Supply Chain.
- Ability to evaluate, estimate and create a detailed project plan for functional projects.
- Ability to deliver in both individual contributor and team lead roles
- Ability to take ownership and manage delivery expectations across multiple stakeholders
- Prior advisory/management consulting experience with Oracle ERP Applications is preferred.
- Experience working in Oracle Cloud OTBI
- Prior experience in retail and high-volume eccomerce industries
- PMP or Agile/Scrum Certifications