Ownership: As a Network Data Quality Analyst on Kyruus’ Analytics & Network team, you will:
- Document and develop data mappings that span a wide range of data sets and systems
- Perform a variety of data analyses that identify, quantify and track issues and improvements to data quality
- Collaboratively develop processes to improve data quality
- You’ll report to the Product Manager in our Analytics & Network Data
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 2-5 years of data quality and analysis experience to:
- Understand complex data processes, authoring systems, and structures
- Develop and maintain processes that proactively measure and improve data quality
- Write complex SQL queries to map data across different systems and measure data quality
- Assist and support Kyruuvians in teams such as Product Management, Implementation, and Engineering in researching and resolving data quality issues
- Work in a collaborative, cross team environment to develop processes that address root causes of data quality issues
- Work with Product Management and Engineering teams to develop requirements for and support the implementation of capabilities related to data quality
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- You are learning a lot about Kyruus’ data and solutions. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from Kyruuvians across the company.
- You are taking on increasingly complex tasks and independent projects.
- You are building good relationships with team members across Kyruus and helping them understand how they contribute to the data quality of our platform.
Where You’ll Go From Here
- There are a variety of roles within the Analytics & Network team that a person in this position could grow into such as Business Intelligence and Product Management roles or leading other Network Data Quality Analysts.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.