Market Intelligence Analyst at Interactions
Who is Interactions?
Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Since 2004, we’ve helped leading companies like MetLife, Hyatt, Shutterfly, and LifeLock have millions of successful conversations, resulting in saving operational cost and increasing productivity.
Interactions’ 5-year vision is to accelerate a transition from today’s frustrating and uninspired customer service experiences into amazing conversational engagements! Allowing customers to communicate in their own words and on their channel of choice, to accomplish tasks, all without having to go through an agent. In doing this via our conversational AI engine, our customers benefit from dramatically improved customer experience and increased customer engagement, while also saving significant and demonstrable operational expenses.
As a member of the Corporate team, you will be a part of the backbone of a company that builds and brings to market artificial intelligence technologies, including natural language processing and cognitive computing. You will build best practices that will serve internal (and sometimes external) customers and business partners.
The Market Intelligence Analyst is responsible for providing key insights on the competitive landscape, market dynamics and consumer and market research. In addition, the Market Intelligence Analyst will oversee day-to-day interactions with analysts and market influencers.
- Analyze and develop a deep level of understanding around existing and potential product offerings, technologies and markets dynamics to inform and advance product and corporate development.
- Communicate company-wide to make sure that all levels of the organization, including Sales, Senior Leadership, Product Development and Product Marketing, are properly aligned and informed on current trends, market dynamics and competitive intelligence.
- Serve as Interactions expert on industry and competitive information. Perform original customer research that showcases Interactions through leadership in customer experience, customer effort and other areas related to successful business metrics.
- Develop and institutionalize competitive overviews, win reports and competitive response documents for use across the organization.
- Partner with Product marketing and Product Management to develop white papers, reports, infographics and presentations based on research.
- Communicate with others at Interactions on how changing market conditions and consumer demands impact the business.
- Provide market insights to Public Relations, Investor Relations, and other internal customers and consult with them on effective use and presentation of market intelligence.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Economics or related equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of Market Research and competitive analysis experience with an understanding of market research techniques, market drivers and media outlets.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience assisting in the development and implementation of strategic market plans.
- Ability to establish and maintain executive level relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively articulate complex issues in a clear, concise, user-friendly format.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and projects of various scale in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
Why Work at Interactions?
We've created a culture of people who are dedicated to helping each other and the company succeed. We take time to celebrate wins and recognize accomplishments. Whether it’s a seasonal event or friendly competition, we’re always thinking of new ways to have fun.
Our team's health and well-being is important to us. In addition to a full suite of benefits, we offer 5 weeks of time off with pay, 401k matching, paid parental leave and flexible work schedules. We are all committed to the company’s success by being valued shareowners and are incentivized through individual performance and company results. Come join us!
Interactions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.