Manager of Data Analytics
The Manager of Analytics role is core to the continued growth Hopjump's Analytics department. As a Manager, you will work with engineers and other analysts to grow revenue, improve processes and find new opportunities for growth. We're looking for analytical thinkers interested in scaling our business and using big data to give our users the best experience across our platform.
Hopjump is a leading provider of personalized travel recommendations and targeted travel content to US consumers.
In 2012, a team of Cogo Labs (our parent company) veterans started Cognius, which has since become HopJump in 2017! Together we have decades of combined experience launching high growth internet startups with a focus on predictive analytics.
What we're looking for:
- B.A./B.S. in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Economics or another quantitative field; with 3-4 years of intensive analytical work experience
- Hungry and entrepreneurial professionals who want to influence key business decisions and have a direct impact on the bottom line of Hopjump
- Ability to plan out a process and execute on it on a daily basis with an emphasis on achieving and measuring results
- Candidates with the ability to operate independently, without being scared to ask the right questions
- Gauge performance of existing traffic acquisition initiatives to recognize optimization and grow opportunities across a variety of performance marketing channels (e.g. paid search, remarketing)
- General understanding of market segmentation, sizing and statistics
- Experience with MS Excel or R required; experience with SQL and business intelligence tools (Looker, Tableau) strongly preferred
- Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with email marketing (and SEM, SEO, display)
- Experience with online advertising / marketing growth metrics
Things You'll Like About Hopjump:
- We value and encourage creative thinking & intellectual curiosity.
- You'll have a very clear understanding of how your work matters to the company.
- You'll find interesting new challenges every day on the forefront of online marketing.
- You'll be given the responsibility to have a big impact on and opportunities for leadership within our business from early on.
- You'll be part of a passionate team with broad skills and interests.
- We have fun! Frequent company outings, lunches, and parties.
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a relaxed work environment with plenty of perks.