At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
The Adobe Practice at Perficient was established in 2010 and has expanded to a global presence. We offer a wide array of solution offerings that help our customers create more meaningful connection points with their audiences across all channels. Our digital technologists help forge the path toward the connected enterprise by using the complete Adobe Digital Marketing technology stack.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Adobe Analytics Technical Lead with our National Adobe Practice. This position can be remote and located anywhere in the U.S. . Travel to client sites may be expected.
Perficient is currently seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to join our Adobe Marketing team. A Senior Adobe Analytics Lead Developer serves as an integral client interface on major accounts and drives the analytics thought leadership, measurement and testing planning for all digital projects and campaigns. Key functions include:
- Architect, configure, administer, and operate the Adobe Analytics to measure multi-channel, Omni channel, predictive, as well as next best message campaigns.
- Hands on integrate Adobe Analytics with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products.
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues.
- Coach client personnel on how to troubleshoot and resolve such issues (knowledge transfer) in self-service mode.
- Assess and audit the current state of platform configuration and accelerate remediation plans.
- Candidate shall follow the Agile/Scrum method to execute projects.
- Define tasks prior to a Sprint. Participate in daily scrums to provide status.
- Integrated Partnerships
- Work with interactive marketing teams (paid media, social media, organic search engine optimization) for reporting in their areas and merging of their statistics with web analytics, as needed.
- Work with project managers for timely implementation of changes in tagging due to site changes.
- Tagging schemas and specifications for new sites and new site features.
- Quality Assurance and debugging of tagging as implemented by engineers.
- Write tagging specifications for engineers
- Industry Knowledge
- Discovery and development of new analytics tools and sources of data.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Analytics
- Excel expertise
- Accustomed to working with analytics tools’ APIs, RESTful URLs, etc.
- General knowledge of tagging and tag management, but not necessarily implementation ability
- Digital agency or consulting background a plus
- Strong familiarity with search engine optimization and paid marketing of all types Statistical knowledge up to confidence interval and statistical significance level, including bootstrapping (resampling)
- A/B/C and multivariate testing (Adobe Target, Optimizely)
- Excellent data visualization and presentation skills
Applicants should be passionate and knowledgeable on the latest digital marketing trends and technologies with 5+ years of relevant digital agency or consulting experience.
A focus on marketing intelligence and analytics planning for clients is required
Candidate shall have hands-on development expertise in Adobe Analytics. He/she should be able to set up and manage the data feeds into Adobe Analytics. Candidate must have used tools and products that enhance Adobe Analytics capabilities.
Individuals must possess excellent communication and relationship building skills, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
Strong multitasking abilities and team leading skills
Desire and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment on multiple projects in various phases and under tight deadlines
Willingness to travel
- Bachelor degree
Adobe Certified Expert – Analytics Developer
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning Premier Level IBM Business Partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, an Adobe Business Solution Partner, and a Salesforce Platinum Consulting Partner.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.