Informatica MDM, IDQ Senior Developer at Perficient
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Data Governance Practice:
We provide exceptional data integration services in the ETL, Data Catalog, Data Quality, Data Warehouse, Master Data Management (MDM), Metadata Management & Governance space.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Informatica MDM/DQ Senior Developer Mentor.
As a Senior Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on development activities.
- Participates in the implementation of Informatica MDM and DQ version 10.3 as follows:
- Develops an Education & Training Strategy document that articulates the curriculum and the approach that will be taken
- Executes Education Training / Provides Homework Assignments and gives feedback to client’s MDM and DQ junior developers
- Assesses the skill level of client’s MDM and DQ junior developers every two weeks, reports progress and adapts the training schedule
- Provides day-to-day direction to client’s MDM and DQ junior developers
- Provides 1-to-1 support to client’s MDM and DQ junior developers as needed
- Performs hands on development with both MDM and DQ deliverables
- Work directly and collaboratively with Solution Architect, Informatica Admin, MDM developer and IDQ developer.
- Client facing with Technical and Business stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- 8+ years’ experience in Data Integration.
- 5+ years’ experience on Informatica MDM platform (version 10.x experience a MUST).
- Integration experience with IDQ a MUST (including but not limited to performance tuning of mappings)
- Entity 360 (e360) configuration and calibration experience a MUST
- Development experience on a cloud platform preferred
- Healthcare domain experience a big PLUS
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.