Informatica MDM Administrator at Perficient
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India ,Columbia & China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Informatica MDM/IDQ Administrator.Candidate can be located anywhere in US.
As a Lead Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
MUST have experience installing INFA MDM(version 10.4 or atleast version 10.x and IDQ on AWS. This role also calls for installing IICS. Multiple MDM & IDQ installations experiences is a MUST.
- Perform Informatica MDM and IDQ Installation in Linux OS
- Perform Informatica MDM and IDQ Upgrade in Windows OS
- Responsible for Informatica MDM Hub upgrade
- Responsible for Informatica Data Director upgrade
- Responsible for unit testing upgraded services
- Perform Informatica Powercenter, and IDQ Installation in Linux OS
- Perform Informatica Powercenter, and IDQ Upgrade in Windows OSResponsible for unit testing upgraded services
- Perform with Match – Merge, Un-Merge and Adhoc or on demand CMX-PUT packages usages
- Build IDQ Profiles and Dashboards based on requirements
- Expert skill with Informatica MDM and Data Quality Administration .
- Expert in understanding and designing ETL Jobs and IDQ Maps.
- Expert in putting best practices around administration jobs
- Experienced in Informatica MDM variety of OS i.e Window/Linux/AIX and on VPS’s
- Ground-up knowledge about concept of Informaitca multi domain and data modelling
- Excellent communication, project management, and client facing skills
- Excellent MDM and DQ Architecture skills with a passion of getting hands on design once architected
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.