At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient is on a mission to help the Healthcare industry take advantage of modern data and analytics architectures, tools, and patterns to improve the quality and affordability of care. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to assist Perficient and its customers to grow the capabilities necessary to improve care through better use of data and information, and in the process take their career to the next level.
We are looking for a Healthcare Business Data Analyst with Healthcare Payer data experience to join our Healthcare Data & Analytics Practice.
The Healthcare Business Data Analyst will work as part of a technical project team to gather requirements, perform technical and data analysis, define data requirements, and create data models and logical mappings to enable new data pipelines to move, transform, cleanse and populate data into downstream data models and interfaces. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, all done while working with Perficient and client team members.
We need a Business/Data Analyst Healthcare Payer role. This US based analyst will partner with a Chennai based Python data pipeline development support and deployment consultant.
> Must have strong Payer business and data analysis experience with ability to think on their feet
> Must have strong communication skills
> Must be able to work unsupervised with a dynamic client organization
> Must be able to work evenings, preferably west coast business hours, to enable handoff of tasks and ideas to GDC Chennai based resources
- Collaborate with Healthcare SMEs to understand requirements and data and translate into technical specification for data loads. Must be able to profile source system data and perform logical mapping of source data into target data warehouse models, based on the existing business process and data/reporting requirements.
- Establish, communicate and enforce best practices and standards
- MUST HAVE A HEALTHCARE BUSINESS and DATA ANALYSIS skill set
- Prior experience working as a data analyst in a data warehouse, data lake, or operational data store environment
- 2+ years of recent experience working with Healthcare Paye data, specifically with healthcare claims, membership, enrollment and clinical data is preferred
- Experience performing data discovery, analysis and profiling
- Experience creating logical source-to-target mappings which can be used by data integration engineers to develop batch and services based data pipelines to populate an enterprise data warehouse, data lake, or otherwise
- Very strong sql query language skills.
- Business and technical requirements elicitation, analysis and elaboration a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong consulting and customer relationship skills
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Experience working with sql interpreters: Toad, Embarcadero, or equivalent; must have very strong sql skills
- Experience with data analysis & profiling tools and patterns: IBM Information Analyzer, Informatica Data Analyzer, or equivalent
- Database Management System exposure, ie DB2, Oracle, Netezza, Hadoop, or similar.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related field.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning Premier Level IBM Business Partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, an Adobe Business Solution Partner, and a Salesforce Platinum Consulting Partner.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.