Strategic Analytics Leadership
- Demonstrable experience in working backwards from company goals to identify leading, lagging and coincident solution indicators.
- An ability to identify the ideal prioritization of analytic efforts that will yield the highest leverage for the organization.
- A proven record of building self-serve analytics products that can be used internally by various departments.
- Experience of building customer facing analytics products that can enable our customers to be successful.
Deep Healthcare Experience
- Extensive experience of delivering analytics projects in healthcare organizations.
- Experience of delivering analytics work that rely on deeply understanding the nuances of healthcare data from payers and providers.
- A proven track record of communicating complex projects to C-suite healthcare executives.
- An ability to leverage their deep expertise in analytics to build rapport and credibility with customer leaders.
Experience Building Relationships Across functions
- Experience of building strong relationships with various departments and sees their role as enabling them to succeed.
- An ability to connect efforts across multiple departments to ensure common outcomes are measured consistently.
- Experience of working closely with department heads to devise and provide visibility over key performance indicators of our solution.
Track record of building strong teams
- A strong history of successfully mentoring team members into increasingly senior roles.
- Demonstrable experience in hiring strong individual contributors and managers.
- A track record of helping teams navigate various stages of growth.
Expertise in driving outcomes evaluations
- Formal training in Math, Economics, Computer Science, Physics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology or closely related quantitative field of study that they are able to leverage to devise outcomes studies.
- Previous experience in designing and running studies that have been effective at measuring intervention outcomes in a healthcare setting.
- A proven track record in communicating complex study designs and outcomes to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Deep understanding of data governance and data rights in healthcare
- Experience of setting data governance and usage rights controls over data
- An advocate for member and customer data rights and privacy