Global Procurement Analyst at Dynatrace
- Be a valued and integral part of our global team, engaging with various levels of leadership
- You will drive modeling for key strategic procurement investments, the annual spend/investment planning process, and business reviews
- Partner with functional leaders to improve reporting visibility and provide value-added insights that drive faster, smarter decisions and more accurate forecasts
- Effectively communicate the importance and intent of all required terms and conditions to both internal and external stakeholders is crucial to success in this role.
- Partner with sourcing colleagues to support future development of RFP process & procedures.
- Work with various areas of the company Legal, Procurement, Information Technology Security Team, Risk Management Dept., Privacy Legal Team, Vendor Assessment Team, Compliance Dept., Internal Audit Dept., Tax Dept., various Finance areas
- Routinely participate in presentations, webinars and roundtable discussions to engage and educate business departments enterprise wide to promote compliance with Global Procurement Policies.
- Present findings and problem solve issues with relevant business managers.
- Consolidate data analysis into “usable business lenses”. Perform analysis and benchmarks such as usage, cost per user, total cost of ownership, etc.
- Publish an annual Sourcing Planning Calendar with coordination from affected Departments.
- Maintain project plans to collect and provide transparency to sourcing initiatives.
- Have a desire to develop into a manager of people as the team is growing; there is the opportunity for strong performers to have a management role
- Work closely with your business partners to improve earlier visibility into risks and opportunities into their operating plans and highlight key considerations as they executive against their plan
- 3 to 5 years of progressive experience in procurement and finance in a corporate setting
- Possess strong financial and operational analytical capabilities, and a genuine interest in understanding the business drivers and economics of a high growth Subscription business
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel (pivots, macros, nested formulas) required; experience with data visualization tools, e.g., Tableau and/or Microsoft Power BI is a plus
- Strong track record of working cross-functionally to support critical business objectives
- Comfortable developing analysis and recommendations in the presence of ambiguity by asking questions and challenging the status quo when appropriate
- Manage multiple high visibility, high priority contracts/projects on a regular basis and closeout a variety of initiatives expeditiously with minimal oversight
- Work both independently/autonomously and as part of a team to identify and analyze unique contractual relationships and craft terms to best fit the business relationship
- Experience working in NetSuite and OneStream Planning/Forecasting/Business Intelligence environments is a plus