The ECOM Data and Reporting Solutions Lead delivers new technological solutions to meet business needs within a specified scope while aligned to enterprise objectives. The ECOM Data and Reporting Solutions Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The ECOM Data and Reporting Support Lead works within the ECOM Reporting Work Stream to gather and document business system and functional requirements, influence system design to optimize support and ensure solutions meet the business objectives and requirements. Completes and/or coordinates implementation of design and requirements, testing, operational readiness, and transition to the appropriate production support team. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision.
- a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field or relevant experience
- 2 or more years of project leadership experience
- Experience problem solving and consultation within complex environments
- Facilitating cross-functional teams' efforts
- Experience in leveraging data to develop complex but user-friendly metrics and insights
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master's Degree of Business Administration, Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle, Waterfall, and Agile Development Methodologies
- Experience in IT business analysis, including artifacts development
- Power BI and/or Salesforce Einstein Analytics experience