Director - Strategy - Data Cloud at Veeva
| Greater Boston Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:47 a.m. (EST) on Friday, April 9, 2021
Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for career growth, and provide other perks, such as team outings, fitness allowances and professional development. Crossix is headquartered in New York with growing offices in Minsk, Belarus and Kiryat Ono, Israel. We are also a member of the Belarus Hi-Tech Park.
Veeva is looking for a dynamic Director to join its Data Cloud team, bringing entrepreneurial energy, passion for client engagement, and deep knowledge of pharmaceutical data & analytics. You will be a member of a growing business unit at Veeva and will have significant responsibility for the commercial success of Data Cloud products. You will work closely with Account Executives to strategize on individual customer accounts and act as a subject-matter-expert in customer conversations. Additionally, you will be responsible for training and support the Veeva Account Executive teams, provide customer feedback to our Product team and work with marketing to ensure relevant messaging is conveyed to the market.
What You'll Do
- Engage with customers as an SME on Veeva Data Cloud. You will be expected to communicate our value proposition clearly, handle objections, and discuss how Data Cloud products can be used to support customer use cases
- Partner with Account Executives as a subject matter expert using your industry, data, and analytics
- Grow the Data Cloud business working with both global Enterprise and SMB accounts
- Provide input to the product team in support of new features and capabilities, including new areas of product growth, based on a deep understanding of business challenges and market dynamics in the space
- Work with our sales and marketing teams to ensure relevant marketing messaging, product positioning, and success of our sales organization as it scales
What You've Done
- 10+ years experience in professional services focused in the life sciences industry as subject matter expert on data and analytics-related use cases such as patient journey, HCP targeting, launch planning, patient finding, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in a role partnering with account executives during the sales cycle
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of the competitive landscape in the market for commercial data in the life sciences industry
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage all levels of client organizations
- Strong track record listening for and translating customer needs into product innovation and solutions
- Ability to travel extensively for customer meetings and internal events in the future
- Excellent critical thinking, analysis, and presentation skills
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!