Wellframe helps healthcare organizations support every aspect of health beyond the four walls of care delivery. We provide care transformation services, a patented engagement platform, clinical programs that support the clinical and social determinants of health, and rigorous measurement.
Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
Team & Role Overview
The analytics and data science team at Wellframe is responsible for mining large amounts of patient data to extract insights that transform care delivery. The team is tasked with leveraging cutting edge technologies and techniques to develop descriptive and predictive models that have a direct impact on patient care.
As the Director of Data Science, you will be responsible for managing the team and leading day-to-day operations. You will work with the executive team to create and deliver the analytics and data science roadmap for the organization. Additionally, you will be working closely with our clients to develop descriptive and predictive models tailored for their use cases and population.
- Extract novel insights and evaluate the impact of health management services and interventions by leveraging advanced statistical methods and large scale data analysis tools.
- Engage collaboratively with prospects and clients to project ROI, develop and execute on evaluation plans, deliver operational reporting and inform strategic resource allocation to maximize business value
- Define and prioritize our internal and external analytical roadmaps
- Hire and retain world class analysts and data scientists
- Manage day-to-day operations by prioritizing and coordinating deliverables between data engineers, data scientists and domain experts
- Develop and continuously improve the team's processes
- Provide thought leadership through white papers and presentations. Participate in peer reviewed publication on Wellframe’s methodology and primary research on Wellframe’s dataset.
- An M.S., PhD, or equivalent experience, in computer science, epidemiology, applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, economics or related fields
- 8+ years of experience in developing analytics and data science solutions
- 5+ years of team management experience
- Proven experience in data preparation and analysis using big data tool sets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.