We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Drive key strategic projects as we revolutionize the sports entertainment industry.
We’re searching for a Director to join our Corporate Development & Strategy group and drive business growth through leading direction-setting strategic initiatives. Collaborating with leaders across the company, you will play an important role in helping us scale efficiently as we continue to grow. Do you have a strong strategy consulting background? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Strategic Projects Lead:
- You will lead key strategic and operational efficiency projects related to helping the company effectively reach its strategic goals.
- Work closely with other DraftKings leaders on the annual planning process as well as company, executive, and department goal setting.
- You will lead quarterly business review process – from preparation with executive team to follow through on key challenges and opportunities identified during the meetings.
- Work cross-functionally to help departments across the organization solve strategic challenges.
- Provide executive team with regular updates on performance of key initiatives and progress toward goals, working closely with department leads.
- You will also produce executive team and board-ready materials for presentation.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a related role, such as management consulting and/or corporate strategy is required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- MBA is preferred.
- Excellent Excel modeling skills.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and help as needed to advance the team’s work.
- Ability to solve problems with limited information amid changing circumstances.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.