Wellframe helps healthcare organizations support every aspect of health beyond the four walls of care delivery. We provide care transformation services, a patented engagement platform, clinical programs that support the clinical and social determinants of health, and rigorous measurement.
Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
As a Data Scientist at Wellframe, you will leverage your statistical thinking, problem solving skills, communication skills, and curiosity to help us positively impact patient care. You will work alongside healthcare domain experts to uncover novel insights from raw data, and train production grade models that will augment our platform’s capabilities. By staying up to date on cutting edge innovations in machine learning and artificial intelligence, you will introduce new ways to help patients get the attention and care they need.
Example projects you’ll work on:
- Enable care management teams to connect better with patients by leveraging machine translation models that help them converse in the patient’s native language.
- Maximize the impact of care management teams by building targeting models that identify patients who would benefit the most from health management.
- Create prescriptive models that guide care managers towards the next best action to improve the health of patients.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A B.S. or M.S. degree in either Math, Computer Science, Physics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology or closely related quantitative field of study
- A deep understanding of machine learning fundamentals: multivariable calculus, linear algebra, optimization, probability, and statistics
- Proficiency in Python, R or both
- Experience in building predictive models and performing statistical analysis starting from raw data
- Up to date knowledge of innovations in machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to helping healthcare organizations improve the care they deliver to patients
Tools we use include:
- Python, R, TensorFlow, Scikit-learn.
- Airflow, Dataproc, BigQuery, Looker, Jupyter Notebooks.
- Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.