We love programming and the excitement that comes with building something people use. We are the kind of people that love talking to users and can find the balance between solving a problem quickly and thinking about how your code will work in the future. We love to move fast, keep learning and get stuff done.
Our data science team is still in its early days and you’ll have a big impact the Data Science Team's direction and how we operate.. We’re looking for people who could play any number of different engineering roles in a cloud-scale SaaS company and are specifically excited by working in data science.
Technologies we use (not comprehensive!):
Numpy, Scipy, Pandas
Aurora, Cassandra, Kafka
How you will make a difference:
- Be central to shipping products that help our customers learn and grow from their data.
- Write scalable and robust production code.
- Achieve cloud-scale data processing through parallel, elastic, streaming and similar techniques.
- Analyze large data sets (we’re collecting billions of individual actions every month).
- Build production features, models and pipelines.
Who you are:
- Experienced working on features from conception to deployment to ongoing enhancements.
- Are a strong software engineer with a passion for data science.
- Skilled at working with data science packages and tools.
- Have experience with or a strong desire to learn statistical, modeling and machine learning techniques.
- Aspire to correctness (e.g. in your code, in drawing conclusions from data)
- Have a bachelor’s or advanced degree in computer science or other relevant quantitative discipline, or equivalent industry experience.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Read Full Job Description