Data and Reporting Professional 2
The Data and Reporting Professional 2 generates ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts. The Data and Reporting Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Data and Reporting Professional 2 integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources. May create specifications for reports based on business requests. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree or 2+ years of data analyses and reporting
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Excel including formulas, pivots, V-lookups, charts, and graphs
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Access and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with Quest Analytics including but not limited to creating network adequacy reports, gap analysis, building custom templates, maps and other reports as needed
- Experience creating automated reports and self-service tools
- Excellent organizational skills
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 1+ years of experience in SQL, SAS, QlikView and Tableau
- Experience with Medicaid/Medicare network development
- Prior experience working in a system analytics and/or data warehousing environment
- Prior experience with reviewing documents like Medicaid RFP’s, state contracts and extracting the data necessary for network build requirements and reporting
- Experience creating provider network Dashboards to present data results and presenting results to others within the organization