If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that follows—whether it’s hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, we’re helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
Data Analysts contribute to our ongoing business intelligence (BI) and external reporting efforts. This role sits within the Data Science organization and reports to the Manager of Data Science. This individual will work closely with the Product and Client Services and Operations teams to translate client needs into optimal quantitative metrics based on Wellframe’s data model and analytic capabilities. This will involve identifying gaps between existing and desired metrics, implementing best practices in scalable data reporting, collaboration with the Engineering team for data model change recommendations, development and communication of new reports to clients, and expertise with our business intelligence tool, Looker. This individual will become an expert in the Wellframe data model as it can be applied to client needs.
Areas of Responsibility:
Develop scalable reporting (45%)
- Work closely with Product team to define and implement stakeholder-specific data offerings
- Implement actionable and digestible client-facing data offerings using Looker and embedding into Wellframe product
- Generate insights for future reporting offerings
Communicate data back to clients (25%)
- Help our clients understand our methods and data insights
- Gather feedback on data needs from clients
Contribute to novel metric creation (15%)
- Collaborate with data scientists to build novel, actionable metrics for reporting
Improvement of underlying data model (15%)
- Collaborate with engineers to fill in gaps in Wellframe’s underlying data model that would enhance data reporting capabilities
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
- A B.S. or M.S. degree in either Computer Science, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Health Informatics or closely related quantitative field of study.
- 2-5 years of experience in business analytics with a client-facing focus; experience in healthcare industry preferred
- Proficiency in utilizing BI tools such as Looker, Tableau or QlikView
- Familiarity with the implementation process of BI tools and underlying database principles; familiarity with SQL and/or Python preferred
- Proficiency with basic statistics
Behaviors & Traits Required
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record of communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Accepts feedback graciously.
- Strives not to commit the same mistake twice.
- Stays up-to-date on industry best practices and new technologies.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.