Data Analyst at Formlabs
When breaking new ground in an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our growing Quality team ensures the Formlabs products are consistent and reliable. Data is at the core of our business, providing insights into the quality of our products. We're the team that interprets incoming data and implements changes in manufacturing, software, materials, and hardware design.
Do you want to use your data analysis skills to improve the user experience and fix product issues? We want you to join our team as a Data Analyst.
- Investigate product issues spanning the domains of materials, mechanical, electrical and software. Create reports and dashboards for the Quality Team, engineering, and customer success
- Build standard reporting and analysis tools for both the Quality Team and Customer Service Team to quickly fix product issues
- Inform engineering decisions with data analysis, present findings to the Quality Team and Design Engineering teams to improve the quality of hardware and software
- Analyze data and make recommendations on priority of work, first steps on investigating product issues
- Assess and implement new data sources
- 3-5 years of experience in statistics, data-science, or engineering discipline
- Previous experience in a data-centered technical role, in a hardware industry
- Comfortable using statistical models to draw conclusions
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, python, and related tools for data analysis and visualization
- Understanding of physical data, and how it describes or affects hardware
- Able to draw conclusions from unstructured data, from multiple sources including hardware, users, and customer service
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.