Data Analyst - Talent Analytics at Veeva
| Greater Boston Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:05 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is looking for a Data Analyst to support our global Talent Attraction team. This role will report to the VP of Talent Attraction and act as the subject-matter-expert on our talent systems, integrations, data, and reporting. Veeva is on track to double in size to 10,000 employees by 2025. The work you do will help Veeva make smarter, more data-driven decisions so we can attract the best talent in the world.
You are comfortable diving into databases, systems, working across various teams, and interacting with internal customers daily. We need someone that can identify inefficiencies and proactively bring solutions to light. Analytics and data accuracy go hand-in-hand with this role. Partnering with the team to support the delivery of timely, accurate data that is actionable for different audiences is crucial.
What You'll Do
- Own our databases, mapping, and systems integrations. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Optimize, simplify, and automate reporting and dashboard configuration as needed
- Deliver high-quality weekly reporting to the business. You’re not just pulling data, you’re interpreting it, uncovering trends, and providing actionable insights
- Become a super user of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Understand the business and their priorities - deliver proactive and informed insights that can create net positive impact
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy through focus and attention to detail
- 3+ years of quantitative analysis experience; ideally in talent, people, or operations
- Advanced Excel (macros, queries, etc) and Google Sheets skills
- Understanding of SQL
- Experience working with Domo or a similar BI/analytics tool (e.g. Tableau, Google Analytics)
- Comfortable with system integrations, connectors, APIs, or data migrations
- Experience with data visualization and storytelling
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – ability to collaborate, partner, and solution
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- BA/BS Degree
Nice to Have
- Hands on experience with Domo
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or in Talent
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]