Customer Success Analyst
At Drift we are customer centric to our core. Fun fact, our logo is a group of people surrounding a customer. We believe in doing things that don’t scale and strive to provide an experience that is unparalleled in B2B SaaS each and every day.
In Operations, we partner with the Customer and Support teams to provide that kind of experience. We do our best to reduce the friction of handoffs, to empower CSMs with data on which customers are killing it and which need help, to find our aha moment and help our customers get there as fast as we possibly can. If those are the kind of problems that interest you, let’s talk.
What you’ll be doing on the Operations team at Drift:
- Daily, weekly, monthly retention reporting all the way down from the aggregate, to the pod, and finally the individual level
- Work directly with the Team on forecasting and KPI reporting so we always know where we are relative to our goals
- Data dives and visualization to detect warning signs of churn, find the ideal onboarding process, or identify upsell opportunities
- Manage customer distribution across the team ensuring the best possible experience for customers
- Track accounts by individual, channel, and segment to identify performance benchmarks across our customer base
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- You are collaborative and like working closely with others
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and you are not afraid to be scrappy
- Are a numbers junkie who loves slicing and dicing data and sweats the details
- You are able to translate complex data into simple insights
- Have an eye for inefficiency and like to fix challenging problems
Things you love doing...
- Everything Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, forecasting)
- CRM management (Salesforce workflows, customization, reporting)
- Process management (Zapier, Google, Trello, Jira)
- SQL analytics (Mode, Redshift, and more)
Drift is the world’s first and only conversational marketing and sales platform. More than 100,000 businesses use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day