Clinical Application Analyst (2020RUSCAA#1) at InterSystems
The Clinical Application Analyst is a clinician that is both an experienced individual contributor and team member that provides leadership and expertise in the planning, positioning, and adoption of HealthShare with targeted customers.
HealthShare is a strategic informatics platform for creating innovative connected care solutions for Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), health systems, hospitals, governments, software companies and other healthcare organizations around the world. The Clinical Advisor is expert at understanding targeted customer challenges from the clinician’s point of view, including a deep understanding of workflows across the community of caregivers and patients.
The Clinical Advisor will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with clinical and other executive leadership in both private and public healthcare organizations to ensure that customers receive immediate, mid-term and long-term value from HealthShare. Internally, the Clinical Advisor is an educator that is relied upon to translate and transfer knowledge from the external market to other InterSystems team members to advance our products, their positioning, and customer value.
- Primary role is to work in concert with the sales team, solution, and delivery architects to acquire new customers and offer new solutions to existing customers.
- In collaboration with an internal team, develop and deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations of product solutions.
- Establish, develop, and maintain key relationships with the highest levels of clinical and executive leadership in hospitals, health systems, national/ regional public entities, agencies, and ministries.
- Work with all teams both Commercial and P
- Effectively communicate with a diversity of personalities. Is approachable and presents data with effective communication and presentation skills. Must be an effective consensus builder and influencer.
- Interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and time management skills required.
- Support the sales efforts in responding to RFX’s.
- Work collaboratively with customers to develop and help drive adoption of valuable HealthShare-based solutions by their end users.
- Serve as an educator and help develop InterSystems account teams to improve their ability to communicate HealthShare value, especially from the clinical perspective.
- Provide clinical expertise to product, sales, and marketing management teams to ensure the successful strategic positioning and go to market tactics.
- Provide market-driven information, direct interaction with customers/ prospects, and their own clinical experience to inform our product strategy and development efforts.
- Represent InterSystems to medical societies, advocacy groups and medical advisory boards.
- Deliver the InterSystems strategy to senior leader and peers in the healthcare markets.
- Follow trends in shared health records, healthcare analytics, evidence-based, clinical quality measures, accountable care and clinical decision support and advise executive leadership and product development teams
- Possess strong grasp of clinical workflow in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Clinical domain knowledge within healthcare community. Can establish credibility quickly and convincingly.
- RN degree with a minimum of five (7) years of clinical experience required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of Medical informatics experience is required.
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.