- You’ll contribute to our vision and mission by painting the big picture with data that demonstrates the value Kyruus drives to our customers.
- You’ll design and build analytical models to be used for customer-facing dashboards and reports in our ProviderMatch Analytics product.
- You’ll work cross-functionally with the Kyruus team and with internal customers to validate and iterate on data designs.
- You’ll enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- You’ll collaborate with Engineering teams to implement the data architecture and design.
- You’ll use your expertise with SQL, Python, and ETL tools to transform data and automate processes.
- You’ll own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- You’ll recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- You’ll continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers.
- You’ll support our internal teams by instrumenting data warehouse analytical models usage and performance.
- You’ll train Kyruuvians on ProviderMatch Analytics and help Kyruuvians support the Analytics product. You’ll participate in the deployment processes for ProviderMatch Analytics infrastructure.
- Your typical day will include performing QA of data sets, reporting, analysis, and building analytical models and data warehouses using third party BI and ETL/ELT tools. You’ll be creating and delivering ad hoc analysis to multiple stakeholders, and communicating to a wide variety of audiences to provide interpretation of analyses.
- You’ll report to the Director, Data Analytics in the Analytics department within the Delivery division.
Respect: How you'll use your professional skills
- You’ll use your 3+ years of relevant work experience and your expertise with BI (Tableau, looker, GoodData, etc) and data modeling tools (like SQL, ETL/ELT, Google Analytics, Data Warehouse architecture) to:
- Build, scale, and deliver dynamic and highly-available enterprise solutions.
- Transform and curate data from a variety of systems (PostgreSql, Google Analytics, S3, Salesforce, Redshift…).
- Create analytical designs that surface business insights for ad-hoc and
- ProviderMatch Analytics.
- Think creatively about how to use technology and tools to solve problems faced by our users and customers.
- Identify and implement business and technical requirements for analytical data.
- Automate, optimize, and maintain ETL/ELT mappings in a repeatable, scalable fashion.
- Administer all data to ensure compliance with standards, policies, and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Provide guidance to all database architecture.
- Synthesize information to see the big picture while effectively managing detail.
- Work cross-functionally by connecting the dots between our products, our business initiatives, and our customers.
Empowerment: How you'll know you're succeeding
- You juggle several complex long-term projects while handling ad-hoc requests.
- You convey complex concepts and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences and multiple stakeholders.
- You develop requirements that demonstrate a thorough understanding of the product features and business problems Kyruus solves.
- Kyruuvians in the Business Intelligence Engineer role can move in a more linear career path on the individual contributor track to a Sr. Business Intelligence Engineer role.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.