Chewy is transforming the pet industry as one of the fastest growing e-commerce retailers of all time. We offer a convenient way to shop for pet supplies within a personalized experience that's fueled by customer care. Headquartered in South Florida and Boston, our team of over 17,000 members-dispersed across our customer service centers, corporate offices and fulfillment centers-dedicate themselves to delivering pet happiness nationwide. Whether it's our easy-to-use website, great selection of high-quality products, competitive pricing, speedy deliveries, or award-winning 24/7 customer service, we aim to wow our customers in all aspects of our company. Chewy's environment is dynamic and faster than anything you've ever experienced, built for leaders who excel at. We believe in entrepreneurship, creativity, and relentlessness. We work hard with a dogged determination, but we have fun, too…. which isn't hard to do when you have your favorite four-legged friends by your side!
Chewy is looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer to drive reporting, data, and visualization solutions for our growing Customer Service business and located in our South Florida or Dallas offices. In this role, you will partner directly with Talent Acquisition leaders, Talent Acquisition Analytics, HR Operations, and Corporate IT Systems teams to support core Talent Acquisition reporting for TA leadership and other internal stakeholders. You will report to the People Science Leader, supporting Talent Acquisition, HR and Business teams in building, analyzing, and optimizing data models and dashboards for CS TA teams, helping to drive insights with complex datasets. You will help us build out this new capability for CS TA, ensuring that we continue to deliver a world-class employee experience!
What You'll Do:
- Support Customer Service Talent Acquisition (TA) team by analyzing TA data, including headcount, candidate pipeline/activity, diversity, and workforce planning
- Perform complex analyses by leveraging large data sets from multiple systems and present actionable insights to cross-functional teams
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key people and recruiting decisions.
- Build and evolve data visualizations capability to tell the story and let the data speak for itself while setting the direction for future reporting.
- Gather stakeholder feedback to enhance and integrate on dashboards and reporting solutions.
- Contribute to automating, standardizing, and publishing key reports and dashboards, using reporting/analytics tools (e.g., Tableau), to help disseminate data and insights to senior leaders and internal stakeholders
- Respond to data and dashboarding requests related to talent acquisition and people data with minimal guidance in partnership with CS TA.
- Land and transform data from AWS Redshift/Snowflake into Tableau or reporting solutions.
- Act as a consultant by understanding business needs and applying business context, to scope data requests, drive insights, and recommending solutions to key business partners.
- Collaborate with other members of the People Science and CS TA teams.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Information Management or a related degree with analytical emphasis, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years Tableau or PowerBI developer experience/skills.
- 3+ years’ experience using SQL/maintaining databases.
- 3+ years’ experience with scripting languages such as Python or R.
- 3+ years’ experience using an enterprise cloud-based solution (AWS, Azure or Google).
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with a data transformation tool such as: Alteryx or Knime is a plus.
- Exceptional technical and analytical skills, the ability to visualize complex data sets and provide dynamic solutions and be self-driven.
- The ability to balance speed and quality to ensure the right reporting solutions.
- Experience in end-to-end dashboard delivery, including intake, design, and data modeling.
- Masters or equivalent advanced academic degree
- Advanced technical skills using Python, R, or other programming languages
- Proficiency in Greenhouse ATS data infrastructure and reporting
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com